ECS provides R&D services for international customers creating innovative products in the field of mobile devices, IoT, M2M, broadcast, embedded intelligence and deep learning.
ECS was founded in 2012 by Philippe Manet and Bertrand Rousseau, two young engineers with a strong background in embedded computer programming and embedded system design.
Offices are located in Brussels, in Etterbeek, in a stimulating environment dedicated to startups.
You are passionate and willing to learn new things. You are excited about solving challenging problems.
Candidates must have a Masters degree, or an engineering (Bachelors/undergraduate) degree or equivalent.
- Development of embedded applications in Linux environment.
- Work at low level with OS interactions, performance evaluation and optimization.
- Knowledge in Linux, user and administration.
- C/C++ language and script programming.
- Structured approach for code development.
- Strong knowledge in algorithmic is a plus.
Send a CV and letter or statement in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org