ECS provides R&D services for international customers creating innovative products in the field of mobile devices, IoT, M2M, broadcast, embedded intelligence and deep learning.
ECS was founded in 2012 by Philippe Manet and Bertrand Rousseau, two young engineers with a strong background in embedded computer programming and embedded system design.
Offices are located in Brussels, in Etterbeek, in a stimulating environment dedicated to startups.
You are passionate and willing to learn new things. You are excited to solve challenging problems.
Candidates must have a Masters degree, or an engineering (Bachelors/undergraduate) degree or equivalent.
- Define architecture and specify schematic of motherboards and extension cards for embedded computers.
- Manage complete board design and prototyping.
- Experience in designing embedded boards with professional design suite like Altium or Pads.
- Deep understanding of PCB tradeoffs.
- Experience with high-speed PCB design and HDI.
- Deep understanding of datasheets, interface standards and electrical properties of components.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
Send a CV and letter or statement in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org