ECS provides R&D services for international customers creating innovative products in the field of mobile devices, IoT, M2M, broadcast, embedded intelligence and deep learning.
ECS was founded in 2012 by Philippe Manet and Bertrand Rousseau, two young engineers with a strong background in embedded computer programming and embedded system design.
Offices are located in Brussels, in Etterbeek, in a stimulating environment dedicated to startups.
You are passionate and willing to learn new things. You are excited to solve challenging problems.
Candidates must have a Masters degree, or an engineering (Bachelors/undergraduate) degree or equivalent.
- Develop embedded systems based on microcontrollers or embedded processors.
- Define architecture and specify schematic of the board.
- Develop firmware, test, understand and optimize overall system performances.
- Experience with ARM development suite
- Knowledge of assembly code programming.
- Familiar with component datasheet and schematic understanding
- Knowledge in FPGA development is a plus
Send a CV and letter or statement in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org